Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Long Time Gone


So I haven’t been on for a long time, partly because Kaitlin was home and I had to be her photo assistant, partly because of the holidays, and partly because I’ve been working on Christmas gifts (which I’m WAY behind in).  Anywho, I’ve decided to start selling some of my things on etsy (at the urging of my sister).  I haven’t made a site yet or posted anything for sale yet.  I’m trying to make things to put up on there, but that’s easier said than done when you’re as far behind in making Christmas gifts as I am!  I bought really cool vintage kitchen towels at one of the antique stores Kaitlin and me went to last week, and I’ve embroidered a really cool vintage pattern on it.  I’d have a picture, but I changed the pattern a bit, so the pink of my transfer pencil is still on there so I have to wash it before I take photos of it.

On an unrelated note, after getting all my embroidery stuff from my mom’s house, and also getting more yarn from my mom’s that she gave me; I’ve decided that I have way too much crafting stuff and need a better way of storing it.  Right now I’m just using those plastic open filing creates and putting same colored yarn in them.  That worked for about a month before my Missy cat decided if she takes some of the yarn out of the crates they would make a really nice and comfy bed for her.  So now I need a new idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment