Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WIP...Or Not


I’ve decided to make Wednesday “Work In Progress (WIP) Wednesday”.  I was excited to make today WIP day because I was working on a neck cowl that I had been working on for about 5 days.  I had been making it for myself to see how it worked out, and see if I wanted to make more for Christmas gifts.  I had been all happy to post pictures of it being worked up, and had even taken the pictures!  However, I finished it, and it did not work, at all!  I was very disappointed, and even sulked about it for a while.  It was 5 days of work down the drain!  After setting it aside and going out to have dinner, I decided to rip out the yarn and try something new.  So this is what my 5 days of work has gotten me!



Once that got settled, and out of spite of it not working I decided to work on a different project, Kaitlin’s gift for Christmas.  However, this project didn’t work out either!  I’ve tried 3 different ways so far on how to make this thing (sorry, not giving away what it is since Kaitlin might read this, but we’ll all figure out what it is soon enough) and ripped all of them out.  I have a photo to inspire me on what to do, so hopefully 4th times the charm!

Hopefully this crafting block that I’ve had today will lift and I’ll be able to get these done!


No comments:

Post a Comment